Terms and conditions
Access and use by you of this site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions in force at the time of use.
You the user agree to:
- use JAINpedia only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict nor inhibit their use of the website
- use content on JAINpedia according to the copyright policy and credit the copyright-holder of any content where the copyright-holder is not JAINpedia under the terms required by the copyright-holder
- refrain from contributing unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent content, or content that contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, is invasive of another’s privacy or is hateful
- refrain from uploading, posting, publishing, e-mailing, reproducing, distributing or otherwise transmitting any content that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- refrain from impersonating any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- refrain from uploading, posting, publishing, e-mailing, reproducing, distributing or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, pyramid schemes’, or any other form of solicitation
- refrain from uploading, posting, publishing, e-mailing, reproducing, distributing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
We do not warrant that the operation of this site will be uninterrupted or free of error, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use of, data, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.