The Institute of Jainology (IoJ) was founded in 1986, with the goal to spread awareness of the Jain philosophy and values through the disciplines of art, culture and education.
This colourful, well produced book highlights the many projects undertaken over the Institute short history to support its goal, including several notable milestones in matters of government, inter-faith and national education as well as the annual Ahimsa Day at the house of Commons and the JAINpedia project.
The book has the history of IoJ and is an important record of the wide-ranging work undertaken by the IoJ.
- The Mission
- Message from the Chairman
- Founders and Directors
- History of the Institute of Jainology
- The Institute of Jainology in India
- Ahimsa Day at the House of Commons
- The Peaceful Liberators Exhibition
- JAINpedia Project
- JAINpedia events and exhibitions
- JAINpedia sites and social media
- Selected Achievements
- Establishing the Jain faith as a distinct religion
- Raising the Jain voice in the world
- Exhibitions and events
- Building bridges between faiths
- UK Jain Organisations
- Into the Future
- Trustees and Patrons
- Contact Us
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.