- Account of the Jainas taken from sixteenth and seventeenth century authors
- Robert Williams
- A. N. Upadhye, Bal Patil and Dalsukh Malvania
- Journal or book or series
- Mahāvīra and His Teachings, volume VII: 1
- Publication details
- Bhagavān Mahāvīra 2500th Nirvāna Mahotsava Samiti; 1977; Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Pages 259 to 266
An anthology of papers by a variety of leading scholars, which includes quotations in Prakrit and Sanskrit. The book was published to celebrate the 2500th anniversary of the nīrvāna of Māhavīra, the 24th Jina, under the auspices of the Bhagavān Mahāvīra 2500th Nīrvāna Māhotsava Samiti.
The Jain eLibrary provides a PDF version to download. You must be a member and log in before you can download material. You can register as a member free by providing some personal details.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to open PDF files.
Used on JAINpedia