- The Micro-Genre of Dāna-Stories in Jaina Literature: Problems of Interrelation and Diffusion
- Nalini Balbir
- Nalini Balbir and Colette Caillat
- Journal or book or series
- Indologica Taurinensia, volume 11
- Publication details
- International Association of Sanskrit Studies; 1983
Pages 145 to 161
Proceedings of the International Symposium on Jaina Canonical and Narrative Literature, held from 16 to 19 June 1981 in Strasbourg, France.
Click on the article title to read it online or to download as a PDF when the titles are clicked on the Indologica website. You will need to have Adobe Reader on your computer to open PDF files.
Used on JAINpedia
|Principles||Story of Śālibhadra|
|Śālibhadra-caupaī (Or. 13524)||All folios|