- Bhaktāmara, Kalyāṇamandira and Namiuṇa
- Mānatuṅga, Siddhasena Divākara
- Hermann Jacobi
- Journal or book or series
- Sheth Devchand Lalbhai Jain Pustakoddhar Fund series; volume 79
- Publication details
- J. S. Javeri; 1932; Surat, Gujarat, India
With a foreword by the editor, the publication contains the Sanskrit Śvetāmbara texts of:
- Śrī Mānatuṅga Sūri’s Bhaktāmara-stotra with commentaries by Śrī Guṇākara Sūri, Upādhyāya Śrī Meghavijaya Gaṇi and Śrī Kanakakuśala Gaṇi
- Āchārya Śrī Siddhasena Divākara’s Kalyāṇamandira-stotra with commentaries by Śrī Kanakakuśala Gaṇi and Munirāja Śrī Māṇikyachandra
- Śrī Mānatuṅga Sūri’s Namiuṇa Stotra along with Prakrit hymns and appendices.
Hirālāl Rasikdās Kāpadīā provides the English translation of three hymns and introductions in Sanskrit and Gujarati.
A 2007 reprint published by Bhadraṅkara Prakāśana in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, is also available.
Used on JAINpedia
|Highlights of JAINpedia|
|Bhaktāmara-stotra (Or. 13478)||3 recto|
|Bhaktāmara-stotra (Or. 13741)||All folios|