- Co-operation and Competition, Conflict and Contribution: The Jaina Community, British Rule and Occidental Scholarship from the 18th to the Early 20th Century
- Andrea Luithle-Hardenberg
- Journal or book or series
- Studies in Asian Art and Culture series;
- Publication details
- EB Berlag; 2013; Berlin, Germany
This collection publishes selected papers delivered at the conference ‘The Jaina and the British: Collaboration and Conflict, Concealment and Contribution during the 19th and Early 20th Century’. It ran from 19 to 20 February 2010 and was organised by and held at the University of Tübingen in Germany.
Used on JAINpedia