- The Unknown Loṅkā: Tradition and the Cultural Unconscious
- Peter Flügel
- Colette Caillat and Nalini Balbir
- Journal or book or series
- Jaina Studies, Papers of the XIIth World Sanskrit Conference series series editor Petteri Koskikallio and Asko Parpola; volume 9
- Publication details
- Motilal Banarsidass; 2008; New Delhi, India
Pages 181 to 279
One of ten papers on Jain literary topics delivered at the 12th World Sanskrit Conference, held in Helsinki, Finland from 13 to 18 July 2003. The conference was organised by the International Association of Sanskrit Studies and the Institute of Asian and African Studies at the University of Helsinki.
SOAS Research Online provides the full article to download as a PDF.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to open PDF files.
Used on JAINpedia
|Places||Jainism and Islam|
|Jains and Muslim iconoclasm|